Scholarship Intent: To support nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program.
1) Currently enrolled baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or anesthesia students who are serving or have previously served at any rank in any branch of the Active Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserve.
2) Currently enrolled baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or anesthesia students whose parent or parents or spouse is serving or has served in the Active Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserve.
3) Students who are receiving a ROTC scholarship are not eligible; however, ROTC students not receiving a scholarship are eligible.
4) Students receiving financial support for educational endeavors through other programs sponsored by the US Army, Army National
5) Students receiving full benefits from any of the GI Bill programs are not eligible to apply.
6) Students receiving less than full benefits from these GI Bill programs may be eligible to apply.
7) If an individual feels they should be eligible to apply for a scholarship, he/she may submit an application, with supporting documentation, to be reviewed by the Education Committee for eligibility determination prior to being considered during the scholarship selection process.