Scholarship Intent: To award union members and their families who want to begin or continue their post-secondary education at colleges or trade and technical schools.
1) Must be a child, grandchild, stepchild or legally adopted child of a current, retired or deceased APWU member.
2) Relatives of APWU elected national officers are ineligible.
3) Must attend an accredited college or university or community college for four consecutive years.
4) Scholarship awards must be used to pursue an undergraduate degree or a post-secondary occupational education.
5) Recipients of the Hallbeck Scholarship awarded must attend an accredited college or university, community college for four consecutive years. Vocational Scholarship winners must attend an accredited vocational school or program for up to three consecutive years.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A