Scholarship Intent: Appraisal Institute Education Trust offers scholarships to help finance the educational endeavors of undergraduate and graduate students concentrating in real estate appraisal, land economics, real estate or related fields.
1) Applicant must be a student majoring in real estate appraisal, land economics, real estate or allied fields and with a demonstrated interest in real estate appraisal and/or valuation.
2) Applicant must be a Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Masters Candidate or Doctoral Candidate.
3) Applicant must be a full or part-time student at a U.S. degree granting college or university.
4) Applicant must have a strong academic record.
5) Scholarship award must be used in the same academic year it is awarded.
6) Eligible recipients may receive only one (1) AIERF Scholarship per year.
7) Must submit personal statement, resume, college transcripts, and two letters of recommendation.
8) Must be used for tuition only.
Major: Multiple: Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, Land Economics
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore/Junior/Senior; Grad: Masters/PhD