Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the ASNE Scholarship Program is to improve the profession of naval engineering by encouraging college students to enter the field of naval engineering and by providing support to naval engineers seeking advanced education in the field.
1) Must demonstrate or express genuine interest in a career in Naval Engineering.
2) Contact organization for all eligible majors.
3) Scholarships are limited to support during the last academic year of undergraduate education or during one year of graduate education leading to an advanced degree in an accredited college or university.
4) Selection criteria is focused on academic record, work history, professional promise and interest in naval engineering, ASNE membership, extracurricular activities, as well as recommendations of college faculty, employers, and other character references.
5) Must submit application, transcripts and three letters of reference.
6) No additional materials are required or will be considered.
Major: Multiple: Engineering, Physical Science,
Class Level: Undergrad: Graduating Senior; Grad: Masters