Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the ASNE Scholarship Program is to improve the profession of naval engineering by encouraging college students to enter the field of naval engineering and by providing support to naval engineers seeking advanced education in the field.
1) Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
2) Scholarships are limited to support during the junior and/or senior academic year of undergraduate education or during one (1) year of graduate education leading to an advanced degree in an accredited college or university.
3) Undergraduate candidates must be full-time students enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours. Graduate students must be full-time students enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours.
4) Applications, transcripts, and letters of reference must be received no later than February 6, 2023.
5) Only the completed application, transcripts, and three (3) letters of reference will be evaluated. No other information is required or desired. All materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Frequently asked questions containing important information about the scholarship program and application are available at www.navalengineers.org/scholarships.
Major: Multiple: Engineering, Physical Science
Class Level: Undergrad: Junior/Senior; Grad: Masters