Scholarship Intent: To provide $10,000 scholarships to four (4) outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in an accounting-related major.
1) Completed at least 30 semester units and at least 6 semester units completed in accounting.
2) American Institute of Certifield Public Accountants (AICPA) student affiliate member.
3) Planning to puruse a CPA licensure.
4) Academic achievement, leadership, and future career interests.
5) Must maintain a an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
Major: Multiple: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems,
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: Any