Scholarship Intent: This program provides financial assistance to liberal arts and non-business degree holders who are pursuing both graduate studies in accounting and the CPA licensure.
1) Have obtained degree in liberal arts or other non-business related studies prior to enrolling in graduate accounting program.
2) Must be accepted to or in process of applying to an accredited accounting graduate program.
3) Must intend to pursue CPA certificate; Applied to or been accepted into a public or private, four-year college or university located in the U.S. states or territories.
4) The business program must be accredited by the AACSB and/or ACBSP.
5) Must not have earned more than 12 credits in accounting or business in undergrad program.
6) Must be an AICPA student affiliate member.
Major: Single: Accounting,
Class Level: Undergrad: Graduating Senior; Grad: Any