Scholarship Intent: The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American and Pacific Islander students. The scholarship award recognizes and encourages the academic achievements of full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree that may lead to a career in the actuarial profession.
1) Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander.
2) Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
3) Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses.
4) Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 620.
5) Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession.