Scholarship Intent: The Silver Jubilee Scholarship Fund is designed to help upper division and graduate school women complete their final year of study in an accredited college or university. The scholarship applies to the academic year of 2023-2024.
1) Must be an upper division or graduate woman attending an accredited college or university.
2) One letter of verification of current enrollment in your study program from the Registrar or Dean.
3) Proof of your established date of completion of studies from the Registrar of your school
4) A letter of recommendation from your advisor or department chair.
5) Must live or attend school within a 100-mile distance of San Francisco.
6) Personal Statement indicating, among other things, aspirations, career goals and financial need.