Scholarship Intent: Re-entry education generally refers to adults over the age of 25 who are starting or returning to college.
1) Must be an unemployed or underemployed woman who wishes to improve her career options.
2) Must be a resident of Amador County for 2 of the last 6 years.
3) Must demonstrate financial need.
4) Develop a written essay with career goals defined and explained which include
previous education and life experiences.
5) Personal Interview.
6) No previous college or high school transcripts will be required.
Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person:Kathy Guletz
Contact Person title:AAUW Amador Scholarship Chair