Scholarship Intent: This fund was established to aid burn survivors who otherwise might not be able to further their education.
1) A burn survivor or a child of a first responder.
2) Currently a high school senior, earned a GED, or currently enrolled in a college or university.
3) Demonstrated academic achievement as shown by grades and scores on standardized tests.
4) Accepted to an accredited college or university.
5) Require financial assistance. Please provide copy of FAFSA Application
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any