Scholarship Intent: 10,000 Degrees’ donor-funded scholarships provide financial support to students from Sonoma, Marin, San Francisco & the greater Bay Area (CA).
1) Multiple scholarships available. See website or contact organization for specific requirements.
2) Students must be enrolled in a program leading to his/her first Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or teaching credential during the current academic year.
3) Must attend at least 1 semester or 2 quarters during the academic year.
3) Students must provide information showing financial need.
5) Must be planning to enroll in 12 units minimum per semester or term.
6) AB540 Student are eligible to apply.
7) F1 or F2 student visa, J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa or G series visa not eligible to apply.
8) The majority of scholarships are available to students from Sonoma, Marin and San Francisco counties though we also administer scholarships for students in the greater Bay Area (California).