Future Investment Fund Scholarship
This Scholarship will be awarded for Academic Year 2023-2024. ($15k per year, for up to two years if recipient maintains eligibility for Academic Year 2024-2025)
Awarding Department: Lam Family College of Business Finance Department
Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the Future Investment Scholarship is to provide a full Scholarship to two students who are involved in the
Student Sustainable Investment Fund (SSIF).
Criteria: Rising Junior or equivalent; preference is given to offer scholarships to students from a range of
academic disciplines including but not limited to Economics, Environmental Studies and Finance.
1. Successful completion of the prerequisite course that enables participation in the management of
2. Outstanding performance by the student in mid-term and final presentations demonstrating
their commitment to sustainability and the use of the fund to support the growth and development of
the sustainable investment movement.
3. Recommendation from faculty director of the prerequisite class and approval of
the selection committee.
4. Student must take ESG class, Econ/Env/Fin 651
Major: Business Administration concentration in finance, Economics and Environmental Studies.
Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Juniors and Seniors; Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State Student
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: Todd Feldman or Jeff Chun
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Awards: 2
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain why you are passionate about ESG investing?
- When do you expect to graduate? Will you be able to commit to serving on the Sustainable Investment Fund for One Year?
- Please upload your SF State unofficial transcript