Eden Academic Excellence Award
Science and Engineering
Scholarship awarded Fall and Spring semesters of the academic year
- Awarding Department: College of Science and Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: To award students pursuing the B.S. in Physics or B.S. in Chemistry who have received a grade of B+ or better and at least 30.0 grade points in three upper division or advance courses in the B.S. Chemistry or B.S. Physics majors. The amount of the award will be $2,000 per student. Students may receive the award one time only.
1) Students do not apply for this award.
2) Physics and Chemistry department Chairs will identify the students who have met the requirements.
- Major: Multiple: B.S. in Chemistry, B.S. in Physics
- Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduating Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 1 UNIT; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: College of Science and Engineering
- Campus Address: SCI 248
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-7662
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://www.sfsu.edu/~science/scholarships.html
- Number of Awards: varies
- $2,000 per semester
- College of Science and Engineering