Hewitt-Laitinen Music Forgivable Loan
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Awarding Department: School of Music
- Scholarship Intent: Foster and encourage continuing performance in a music ensemble at SF State by non-music majors through their college careers through forgivable loans to defray educational expenses.
1) Must enroll and participate in School of Music Large classical music instrumental ensembles (wind ensemble and/or orchestra).
2) Must attend all rehearsals and performances.
3) Must practice and perfect music outside of rehearsal.
4) Scholarship will be awarded as a loan, the total amount of which will be forgiven each semester, upon successful completion of requirements for ensemble participation.
- Major: Multiple: Any major other than Music
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: FULL-TIME
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: 3.0; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Cyrus Ginwala
- Campus Address: CA 141
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-4109
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://music.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: varies