Balestrieri Forgivable Loan/Scholarship, The
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Awarding Department: School of Music
- Scholarship Intent: To assist students majoring in music with an emphasis on string instrument performance by defraying educational expenses.
1) Students will submit a School of Music scholarship application and audition for the School of Music scholarship committee.
2) Renewal Process: Recipients are eligible to reapply annually provided they continue to meet the scholarship criteria. *Undergraduate *students who maintain satisfactory academic and musical progress may receive a Balestrieri Forgivable loan/scholarship for up to 8 semesters. * Graduate *students who maintain a satisfactory academic and musical progress may receive a Balestrieri forgivable loan/scholarship for up to 4 semesters.
3) Contact School of Music for additional terms for the forgivable loan/scholarship.
- Major: Single: Music
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters/2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 or 9 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: 3.0; Undergrad Cum or SF State GPA: 3.0; Grad Cum or SF State GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: School of Music
- Campus Address: CA 138
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-4109
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://music.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies