Carla Roed Music Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Awarding Department: School of Music
- Scholarship Intent: To provide funds for music scholarships.
1) 3.0 Music GPA
2) Excellence in the student’s specialized area of music.
3) On occasion, the need of the dept for that student.
- Major: Single: Music Majors – piano, strings, classical guitar, classical voice, woodwinds, brass, percussion and world music, composition, composers, theory
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters/2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: FULL-TIME
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.0; Grad GPA: 2.0
- Contact Person: School of Music
- Campus Address: CA 141
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-4109
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://music.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies