W & J Tobias Scholarship
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
This scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2023. Awardee must be a current continuing SFSU student when the scholarship is awarded.
- Awarding Department: School of Nursing
- Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarship to current SFSU undergraduate or current SFSU entry-level graduate nursing students who have an interest in Cardiology, Cardiovascular or oncology and demonstrated financial need and ability to articulate goals.
1) Eligible current SFSU students must submit a written statement that demonstrates interest in Cardiology, Cardiovascular or oncology and statement of needs.
2) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the CA Dream Act application. Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA.
3) Current SFSU students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
- Major: Multiple: Nursing (Non-RN)-BS, Nursing (Non-RN)-SB, Nursing (Non-RN)-MS, Nursing (ACC Entry Level)-MS, Nursing (San Mateo)-BS, Nursing (San Mateo)-SB
- Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: 2nd BA, Masters, Entry Level Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State Students
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad SF State GPA: 3.0; Grad SF State GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: School of Nursing
- Campus Address: BH 371
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://nursing.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a written statement that demonstrates interest in Cardiology, Cardiovascular or oncology (one page maximum).
- Please write a statement of financial aid. Why do you need this scholarship? (One page maximum).