Peter John Filanc Leadership Scholarship
School of Engineering will award one $1,000 scholarship to a qualified current Undergrad Junior or Senior student with at least a 2.5 GPA & enrolling Full Time in upcoming Fall Semester 2023.
Scholarship recipient is required to attend the Donor’s Dinner to thank your scholarship donor in early November 2023.
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester 2023
- Awarding Department: Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: To provide financial support to students in Engineering.
- Criteria: Demonstrated exceptional leadership abilities in and/or out of the classroom.
- Major: Single: Engineering
- Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior), Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: HH807B
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://engineering.sfsu.edu/current_students/financial_and_careers/scholarships_and_fellowships/index.html
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please detail your qualifications for this scholarship, including instances where you have exhibited significant leadership and service to the School of Engineering.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023
- One e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from ANY SFSU professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - May 1, 2023