Oyvind Knut Oseberg Scholarship
School of Engineering will award one $500 scholarship to a qualified Undergrad ME Junior or first semester Senior enrolling in at least Half Time in Fall Semester 2023.
Recipient is required to attend the Donor’s Dinner to thank your scholarship donor in early November 2023.
*Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester 2023
- Awarding Department: Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: Scholarship for Best Mechanical Engineering High Junior or Low Senior (Grades and Participation in Student Activities)
- Criteria: 3.0 GPA in major selection will be based on scholastic ability and professional extracurricular activities
- Major: Single: Mechanical Engineering
- Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior), Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: HH 807B
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://engineering.sfsu.edu/engineering-scholarship
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0?
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023
- Include 1 to 2 page statement about your career aspirations, why you chose your major and how to you plan on using your Engineering Degree to advance society.
- One e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from ANY SFSU professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - May 1, 2023