Michael Sugarman Scholarship
School of Engineering will award one $1,000 scholarship to a qualified current Undergrad Junior or Senior student with at least a 2.5 GPA & enrolling Full Time in upcoming Fall Semester 2023.
Scholarship recipient is required to attend the Donor’s Dinner to thank your scholarship donor in early November 2023.
*Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester 2023
- Awarding Department: Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: The scholarship award is made to a student who has demonstrated academic accomplishments, financial need, and re-entry status (after completing three full semesters in Engineering).
- Criteria: Financial need.
- Major: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing/Currently enrolled SF State student
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: HH 807B
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: https://engineering.sfsu.edu/engineering-scholarship
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please describe academic or research achievement that demonstrate your dedication to engineering.
- Include 1 to 2 page statement about your career aspirations, why you chose your major and how to you plan on using your Engineering Degree to advance society.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023
- One e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from ANY SFSU professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - May 1, 2023