Luigi & Luigia Franco Scholarship
School of Engineering will award one $1,000 scholarship to a qualified current Junior or Senior EE student with at least a 2.5 GPA, enrolling in at least Half Time in upcoming Fall Semester 2023.
Scholarship recipient is required to attend the Donor’s Dinner to thank your scholarship donor in early November 2023.
*Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester 2023
- Awarding Department: Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: To help students to achieve their goal of becoming electrical/electronic engineers. The scholarship is awarded annually to upper division electrical engineering students at SFSU who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need.
- Criteria: N/A
- Major: Single: Electrical Engineering
- Class Level: Undergrad/2nd BS: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad SF State GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: HH 807B
- Street Address: San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://engineering.sfsu.edu/engineering-scholarship
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume or CV.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Include 1 to 2 page statement about your career aspirations, why you chose your major and how to you plan on using your Engineering Degree to advance society.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023
- Second e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from ANY SFSU professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - May 1, 2023
- One e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from ANY SFSU professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - May 1, 2023
- Show 1 more