Metro College Success Program Scholarship
College of Ethnic Studies Metro College Success Program
Scholarship awarded for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Awarding Department: Metro College Success Program College of Ethnic Studies
- Scholarship Intent: To provide support to continuing first time freshmen and sophomores in the Metro College Success Program who have overcome adversity and demonstrated a desire to contribute to their communities with social justice ideals.
1. Must be a first time freshman or sophomore in the Metro College Success Program at SF State
2. Students must have Financial Need which is determined by the Financial Aid Department.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Freshmen, Sophomores; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Currently Enrolled SFSU Students that are Freshmen or Sophomores and Part of the Metro College Success Program
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 9 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Required
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.8; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Rose Carmona-Arbulú
- Campus Address: HSS 245
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-2681
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Awards: varies
Amount of Award:Up to $1,000
- College of Ethnic Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- In a maximum of 300 words, provide a personal statement that outlines your academic, career, and personal goals.
- What significant factors or events in your life contributed to your desire to succeed in college?
- How have you participated in service or activities that advance the values of social justice, diversity and inclusivity?
- Please describe your financial need.