Krishnan Scholarship in Engineering, The
School of Engineering will award two $5,000 scholarships to current SFSU Junior or Senior who will enroll in full time units in the upcoming Fall Semester.
Scholarship recipient is required to attend the Donor’s Dinner to thank your scholarship donor in early November 2023.
Scholarship funds will be awarded for the Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Semester
- Awarding Department: School of Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: To award a highly motivated and deserving undergraduate student who has overcome obstacles to become an engineer.
1) Applicants need to submit a 1-2 page written statement outlining why they should receive the scholarship and state his/her career goals.
2) Submit a letter of support from one member of the School of Engineering faculty.
3) Submit an unofficial transcript.
4) Must complete the FAFSA or CA Dream application and demonstrate financial need.
- Major: Engineering
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad cumulative or SF State GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: HH 807B
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://engineering.sfsu.edu/current_students/financial_and_careers/index.html
- Number of Awards: 2
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a US Citizen or Permanent Resident? (Please make sure SF State Registrar's office has a proof of your US residency)
- Please provide a one to two page essay as to why you should be considered for this scholarship and your financial need.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023
- One e-mail recommendation about your academic qualifications from your Engineering professor. Recommendation must be received by the deadline - April 21, 2023