Valerie Bailey Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded for the FALL semester.
- Awarding Department: Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts
- Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the Valerie Bailey Memorial Scholarship is to award support to undergraduate students in the Department of Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts (BECA) who inspire and uplift underserved communities in their approach to their studies and future paths within media arts.
1) Applicants must supply a written statement that shares their commitment to promoting the values of diversity and cross-cultural competency in media arts.
- Major: Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts
- Class Level: Undergrad: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, & Senior
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State student & Currently enrolled new admit
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 Units
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: No
- Citizenship: Any
- Minimum GPA: No minimum GPA required
- Contact Person: Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts
- Campus Address: Marcus Hall, Room 339
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132-4011
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1787
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts (BECA)
- Amount of Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be enrolled in the Fall 2023 semester?
- In under 700 words total, please briefly discuss how your current work and future career demonstrates a commitment to promoting the values of diversity and cross-cultural competency in media arts.