Awarded in the Fall 2023 or Spring 2024 semester to 1 Graduate or Undergraduate with a major in the Department of Computer Science. Recipients are encouraged to attend the CoSE Donors event in Nov 2023.
Science and Engineering
Awarding Department: Computer Science
Scholarship Intent: Provide annual scholarship to support worthy students in Computer Science for further study.
Major: Single: Computer Science
Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters
Enrollment Status: Any
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 UNITS
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
Contact Person: Computer Science Department
Campus Address: TH 906
Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
Phone Number: (415)338-1008
Web page: https://cs.sfsu.edu/undergrads/funding-scholarships
Number of Awards: varies*
- Computer Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your goals and plans in Computer Science.
- What is your proudest accomplishment in Computer Science?
- Please describe your financial needs and how this scholarship award will assist you.
- Please provide the name and e-mail of a Computer Science faculty member who who will write a letter of recommendation for you. Deadline: Application Deadline.
- Upload a PDF of an unofficial current copy of your SFSU academic transcript