Ronondo A. Johnson Memorial Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Scholarship awarded for the Fall semester
- Awarding Department: Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts
- Scholarship Intent: To assist a promising student with financial need in the BECA program who is studying audio production, music recording and music.
- Criteria: Student must be studying audio production, music recording and/or music as his/her primary focus.
- Major: Single: Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts (BECA)
- Class Level: Undergrad: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing, currently enrolled new admit
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad cumulative OR SF State GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: BECA Department
- Campus Address: MH 339
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415)338-1787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://beca.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: 2
- Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your SFSU unofficial transcript.
- Will you be enrolled in the Fall 2023 semester?
- In under 700 words total, please briefly discuss: 1. What are your main areas of focus in the BECA major (theory/research; news; radio/podcasting; sports broadcasting; scriptwriting; audio production/design; video production/design; documentary; interactive/online media; other)? 2. What would you like to get out of the BECA program (career preparation, graduate-school preparation, creative skills, etc.) and how do you plan to put your knowledge into practice after you graduate? 3. What has been your strongest contribution to the BECA community? This could be related to your coursework, participation in classes, contributions to group projects, projects achieved on your own, participation in department organizations and events, etc. 4. Your financial need and how this scholarship will support your goals.