Hospitality Management Student Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester
- Awarding Department: Hospitality & Tourism Management
Scholarship Intent: Funding for students in need, students to develop career potential in Hospitality & Tourism Management, and award of merit performance in academic and hospitality related experiences.
- The purpose of Bakers Dozen SF’s gift is to provide support for two promising students within the Hospitality & Tourism Management Department who are pursuing a career in culinary arts and restaurant management, with a preference for those interested in professional baking.
- Criteria: Must have academic qualification and Hospitality & Tourism Management student organizations involvement, and professional intent.
- Major: Single: Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 1 UNIT; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Campus Address: BUS 306
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415)338-6087
- Email: N/A
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- A 500-word maximum statement to the following: "Why are you passionate about the [culinary arts/restaurant management/ professional baking] industry? What have you done thus far in pursuit of this passion? And what do you hope to do in the industry in the future?"
- A resume, with details focused on the applicant's food and beverage background.