Martinelli Family Scholaship
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester
- Awarding Department: Accounting
- Scholarship Intent: The establishment of this scholarship is to honor Daniel Martinelli and his family members who have attended SF State. The family wishes to provide scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need with a preference given to students majoring in accounting.
- Criteria: Full-time students who demonstrate financial need and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Major: Multiple: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior/Graduating Senior), Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: FULL-TIME
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance. How will this scholarship help you achieve your educational and career goals?
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Depending on your grade level, these can be from high school, community college, 4-year college/university, or graduate school.
- Upload a copy of your resume. In addition to your employment and volunteer history, please also include any awards/distinctions you have earned if applicable.