Loretta Doon Scholarship Endowment in Accounting
Lam Family College of Business.
Scholarship awarded for Fall 2023 semester
- Awarding Department: Accounting Department
Scholarship Intent: Loretta Doon has established this scholarship endowment to ensure future accounting students will have the means to persist toward graduating. By providing this scholarship to deserving students, Loretta hopes that recipients will be able to minimize their financial aid debt, and avoid having to work multiple jobs to pay
for college so they can focus on their education.
1. Full-time undergraduate juniors, seniors, graduate seniors or graduate students at San Francisco State University.
2. Preference is given to students majoring in accounting.
3. All scholarships awarded hereunder shall be for one (1) year, but may be renewed upon meeting the listed criteria and eligibility.
4. SF Scholar Students that meet the Major requirements are also encouraged to apply.
- Major: Multiple Business Accounting Majors ( Master in Accountancy or Business Administration-BS in Accounting
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Junior, Senior and Graduating Senior; Grad: Masters MFA
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State Students
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 units
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Awards: varies
- Amount of Award:*varies
- Award Term:**varies
- Supplemental Questions
- In 500 words or less, please describe your current financial need and how this scholarship will help you focus on your educational goals.
- Submit a copy of your resume
- REQUIRED: Please provide a copy of your unofficial SFSU transcript