Devlin Neil O'Connor Scholarship Endowment
This Scholarship is to be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester.
Lam Family College of Business
- Awarding Department: Marketing
- Scholarship Intent: This scholarship is established in the donor’s honor and will be awarded to students majoring in marketing and who demonstrate financial need.
1. Full-time undergraduate students, specifically sophomores, juniors, and seniors. First-year or freshmen students are not eligible.
2. Awarded to students majoring in marketing.
1. The amount of scholarship award and the number of scholarships awarded may vary depending on the size of the endowment payout.
- Major: Single: Business Administration Concentration in Marketing
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior and Senior Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State students
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Required
- Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Awards: varies
- Amount of Award:* varies
- Award Term:* Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a copy of your resume
- In 500 words or less, submit an essay that addresses ALL the following areas: your interest in advertising, your financial need, and a summary of your volunteer work on campus and/or in the community which demonstrates your interest in marketing.
- Upload your current SFSU academic transcript. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. If you will be entering SF State in Fall 2022, please upload your community college transcript(s).