Wallace Fund for Diversity Scholarship
This Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Awarding Department: Lam Family College of Business
- Scholarship Intent: This scholarship is designed to serve educationally and economically disadvantaged students majoring in business while specifically encouraging diversity.
- Criteria: Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply. Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act application. Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Act application. Submit a 250-500 word essay on why applicant should receive this award.
- Major: Multiple: All majors in Lam Family College of Business,
- Class Level: HS Seniors, Undergrad: Any, Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Must file a FAFSA or CA Dream Act application
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- In 500 words or less, pleaes tell us your biographical background, financial need, and how you plan to use your major to achieve your career goals.
- In 500 words or less, please answer the following prompt: Imagine you are mentoring a group of low income, first generation, under-represented minority high school students. What advice you give these students on how to achieve their career goals.
- Upload a copy of your resume. In addition to your employment and volunteer history, please also include any awards/distinctions you have earned and any organizations/clubs/programs you are involved with.
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Depending on your grade level, these can be from high school, community college, 4-year college/university, or graduate school.