SF State College of Business Scholarship
This Scholarship will be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Awarding Department: Lam Family College of Business
- Scholarship Intent: To assist promising Lam Family College of Business students in their studies.
- Criteria: Student must show academic success and financial need through a written essay.
- Major: Multiple: All majors within Lam Family College of Business,
- Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior), Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.75; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- In 500 words or less, please discuss your current financial need and how this scholarship will help you.
- In 500 words or less, please describe your most meaningful academic achievement and how it relates to your future goals.
- Upload a copy of your resume. In addition to your employment and volunteer history, please also include any awards/distinctions you have earned if applicable.
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Depending on your grade level, these can be from high school, community college, 4-year college/university, or graduate school.