Michael Jon Alton Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester
- Awarding Department: Business
- Scholarship Intent: This scholarship will be awarded to students who are high achieving academically which is fitting of who the donor has established the award in honor of.
1) Any undergraduate and graduate students in Lam Family College of Business.
2) Preference given to undergraduate students from Lam Family College of Business.
3) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
4) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application.
5) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
- Major: Multiple: All majors in Lam Family College of Business
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.5; Grad GPA: 3.5
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- In 750 words or less, please tell us about 1) your current financial need and how the scholarship would help you and 2) how your education has contributed to who you are today and who you plan to be in the future.
- Upload a copy of your resume. In addition to your employment and volunteer history, please also include any awards/distinctions you have earned and any organizations/clubs/programs you are involved with.
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Depending on your grade level, these can be from high school, community college, 4-year college/university, or graduate school.