Bear Family Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Awarding Department: Business
- Scholarship Intent: To assist promising Lam Family College of Business students in their studies.
- Criteria: Scholarship is for HT & FT enrollment. Preference given to students enrolled in minimum required units and are also employed. Demonstrate financial need.
- Major: Multiple: All majors in the College of Business,
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any, Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Depending on your grade level, these can be from high school, community college, 4-year college/university, or graduate school.
- Upload a copy of your resume. In addition to your employment history, please also include any academic awards/distinctions you have earned.
- In the text box below, please indicate how many hours a week you currently work. If you work multiple jobs, please add up the total number of hours.
- In 500 words or less, please discuss your current financial need and how this scholarship will help you.