Agid Family Scholarship Endowment
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester
- Awarding Department: Business
- Scholarship Intent: The establishment of this scholarship is to honor Agid family members who have attended SF State. The family wishes to provide scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need with a preference given to students in one of the following areas: Business, Nursing, and/or Education.
1) Preference given to students in one of the following majors: Business, Nursing, or Education.
2) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
3) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application.
4) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad/Post BAC: Masters/PhD/EdD/2nd BA/Credential
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: 8 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad SF State GPA: 3.0; Grad SF State GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Jeff Chun
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit first of the two letters of reference. One of the two must be academic reference. The second one can be from academic or work reference.
- Please use 250-400 words to tell us how the scholarship can help (1) your studies in business, education, OR nursing and (2) you achieve your career goals? To ensure the scholarship committee can access your file, please upload your file as Word Document (.doc) or an Adobe PDF file (.pdf).
- Please upload a copy of your latest transcript. Unofficial transcript are acceptable.
- Please submit second of the two letters of reference. One of the two must be academic reference. The second one can be from academic or work reference.