Bacigalupi University Scholarship
Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
Scholarship will be awarded for the upcoming Academic Year
This scholarship is generously provided by Andrew and Marianne Bacigalupi.
- Awarding Department: Guardian Scholars Program/EOP
- Scholarship Intent: To support current and former foster youth in San Francisco State University’s Guardian Scholars Program to advance their access, success and graduation.
1) Current Guardian Scholars Program students.
2) Self-reported financial need.
3) Juniors or Seniors on track to graduate in 4.5 years or less from the time they started college, extensions are allowed based on individual circumstances of the student, with consent of the Donors and the selection committee members.
4) Must apply annually to renew scholarship until graduation
5) Students to provide annual updates.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad Cumulative or SF State GPA: 3.4; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Guardian Scholars Program
- Campus Address: SSB 201
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-0546
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://www.sfsu.edu/~eop/gsp/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Guardian Scholars Program