Leo D. Stillwell Jr.Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Scholarship awarded for the Fall semester
- Awarding Department: School of Art
- Scholarship Intent: Funds two or more scholarships per year for the benefit of students seeking graduate degrees in the School of Art – 2nd year graduate student status.
- Criteria: Second year MFA students entering final year of study at SF State.
- Major: Single: Art
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 9 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- * Citizenship: *Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: School of Art
- Campus Address: FA 293
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://art.sfsu.edu/content/scholarships
- Number of Awards: varies
- up to $6,000 total
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a single PDF that includes the following, labeled and in order: 1. A statement about the work submitted in no more than 300 words. 2. Digital Portfolio: 10 images of your artwork, and/or web links to audio/video. Images should be labeled with the work’s title, date, media, size, and other significant information. 3. Supporting Documentation: 1 additional page of written material to support your application, e.g. artist statement, resume, exhibition list.
- Permission to Display Images: In view of your rights under U.S. Copyright laws, please review the following approval for internal and external use of images: By marking the checkbox below, you certify that you have granted San Francisco State University the Art Department and the funders and sponsors of these scholarships and fellowships permission to use your scholarship images on a royalty-free basis; to post the images on our and their web sites, publication and materials, both print and electronic, and to be made available for their other non-commercial uses, but others may not reproduce the images without permission of the owner.