Liberal Studies Alumni Scholarship
Liberal & Creative Arts
Scholarship awarded for Spring semester
- Awarding Department: Liberal Studies
- Scholarship Intent: Provide assistance to a junior or senior Liberal Studies major who shows financial need. It is also meant to honor the program and education received and allow alumni a form to give back to the university.
- Criteria: Candidates must submit a one-page statement describing financial need and future career goals and academic letter of recommendation.
- Major: Liberal Studies
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; SF State or Cumulative Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Liberal Studies Program
- Campus Address:Hum 409
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-6927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: N/A
- Number of Awards: 1
- Liberal Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a one-page statement desecribing your financial need and future goals.