Janet Sim Scholarship Endowment
Scholarship will be awarded for Spring 2023
Awarding Department: Hospitality & Tourism Management
Scholarship Intent: Dr. Janet Sim’s number one priority has always been students and she found ways to fund programs and scholarships for their benefit. Dr. Sim’s dedication, loyalty and service was directed to the students and this endowment recognizes her deep commitment to them.
- 1) Preference given to students majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 2) Outstanding academic performance/merit-based
- 3) Full-time undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need.
Major: Multiple: All College of Business majors
Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Any
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: Student Success Center- Albert Koo
Campus Address: BUS 112
Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
Phone Number: (415) 405-0376
Web page: http://cob.sfsu.edu/scholarships//
Number of Awards: Varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- In addition to achieving academic excellence at SFSU, please describe some of the activities (on or off campus) that you are currently involved in, or have recently been involved with that sets you apart from your peers?
- Please submit SF State unofficial transcript