School of Social Work Scholarships for Students
College of Health & Social Sciences
Scholarship will be awarded for Spring 2023. The awardee must be current continuing SF State students when the scholarship is awarded. Please login to AcademicWorks to submit an application for this scholarship.
- Awarding Department: Social Work Department
- Scholarship Intent: To provide financial support to BASW and MSW students who have demonstrated financial need.
1. Statement of Financial Need.
- Major: Multiple: Social Work-BA: Social Work-SB; Social Work-MSW
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: Masters and 2nd BA.
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SFSU Student and currently enrolled new admit.
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: 4 units
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Jerry Shapiro
- Campus Address: HSS 214
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2716
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: https://socwork.sfsu.edu/.htm
Number of Awards: varies
Amount of Awards: varies
Award Term: varies
- Social Work
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a statement of financial aid. Why do you need this scholarship? (One page maximum).