TESOL Legacy Fellowship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds will be disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English Language and Literature
- Scholarship Intent: To support students in the graduate TESOL program who have demonstrated commitment to and involvement with the M.A. TESOL Program and/or students starting the program in fall semester who show exceptional promise to make important contributions to the field of TESOL based on past or current experience.
1) Students who qualify for this scholarship must self-describe financial need.
2) Preference to be given to students who have demonstrated commitment to and involvment with the M.A. TESOL Program and/or who show promise as professionals in the field base on past or current experience.
- Major: Single: English/Language Studies M.A TESOL
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A, Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 6 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- A 1-2 page (double-spaced) statement of purpose which describes your contributions to the MA TESOL program and your goals for professional growth and future contributions to the field.
- A completed statement of financial need.
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.