TESOL Convention Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds will be disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English Language and Literature
- Scholarship Intent: This scholarship will give financial assistance to M.A. students in the TESOL department for the purpose of attending the annual TESOL convention.
- Criteria: Write a brief statement about financial hardship. Write a statement of purpose for attending the conference. Must be currently enrolled in M.A. TESOL program.
- Major: Single: TESOL MA
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Any
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2660
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a brief statement about financial need.
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.
- A statement (two pages, double-spaced) explaining why you wish to attend the Convention (how attendance will benefit you and others). If you have submitted a proposal to present at the convention, please include the abstract in this document.