Jim Brogan and Jack Post Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English
- Scholarship Intent: To provide financial support for students interested in literature based on queer / gay / lesbian / bisexual / transsexual perspectives.
- Criteria: Valid for graduating senior if accepted in the MA program and will be given the first semester;
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any, Grad: Masters/Credential/2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: 6 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2660
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- 1-2 page (double-spaced) statement addressing your interest in literature based on queer/gay/lesbian/bisexual/transsexual perspectives (please also address financial need).
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.