Gail E. Weinstein Fellowship in Community Literacy Education Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English Language and Literature
- Scholarship Intent: To support students in the graduate TESOL program who demonstrate outstanding potential and initiative as community literacy practitioners and community partners.
- Criteria: N/A
- Major: Single: M.A. English (TESOL),
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A, Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 6 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415)338-2660
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- A 1-2 page (double-spaced) statement of purpose which describes your experiences and interests in community literacy education, as well as the ways this award will advance your professional growth as a community literacy practitioner.
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.
- Write a brief statement about financial need.