Debra Plousha Moore Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds will be disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English
- Scholarship Intent: The recipient must demonstrate service and commitment to the African American community, and an interest in women’s issues, African American literature, or African American women.
- Criteria: Financial need
- Major: Single: English, minor in English, and certificate program in English
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any, Grad: Masters/Credential/2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 3 UNITS; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2660
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.
- 1-2 page (double spaced) statement in which you: describe your service and commitment to the African American community, describe your interest in women's issues, African American literature, or African American women, and address your financial need.