Ellanore and Maurice Bassan English Dept. Schol.
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Funds disbursed in Spring.
- Awarding Department: English Language and Literature
- Scholarship Intent: To provide financial support for graduate students pursuing M.A. Literature who have demonstrated excellence in literary study.
- Criteria: Statement of financial need. GPA of 3.0 or better in English Dept. classes.
- Major: Single: Literature,
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A, Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing, must have completed at least 9 units in the MA Literature program.
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: English Department
- Campus Address: HUM 484
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://english.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- 1-2 page (double spaced) statement of academic and research goals and of financial need.
- Confidential Letter of Recommendation from a member of the Literature faculty
- Please upload an SFSU unofficial transcript here.