Dance Scholarship Fund - Susan Whipp Legacy Scholarship
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
Susan Whipp Legacy Scholarship
- Awarding Department: School of Theatre & Dance
- Scholarship Intent: Awarded to promising dance students at SFSU to assist with educational costs.
- Criteria: Students who demonstrate commitment to the field of dance.
- Major: Dance
- Class Level: Undergrad: Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; SF State Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Theatre and Dance, Victoria Giari
- Campus Address: CA 103
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1341
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://theatredance.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: varies
- School of Theatre and Dance
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a 500 word personal statement (please include your name) in response to the following question: what are your career goals in dance and how do you plan to spend the next year at SFSU working toward those goals? This statement should describe your work ethic and any significant activities that contributed your current level of artistic and academic achievement. Explain how the Susan Whipp Dance Legacy Scholarship will enable to reach your creative, performance or academic goals.
- Please upload your latest transcript. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Please upload your current resume.