Burr G. & Virginia G. Burbank Physics Scholarship
Science and Engineering
Scholarship will be awarded in the Fall semester.
Recipients are highly encouraged to attend the CoSE Donors event in Nov. 2022.
- Awarding Department: Physics and Astronomy
- Scholarship Intent: Provide financial support to current department graduate students who teach Physics & Astronomy laboratory classes (as GTAs = Graduate Teaching Associates)..
Must be teaching at least one Physics & Astronomy laboratory class as a GTA (Graduate Teaching Associate).
Must be currently taking or have taken PHYS 885 class (with a passing grade).
Must be enrolled in a PHYS or ASTR course.
GTAs may receive only one award per academic year.
GTAs can only receive the scholarship for three years based on criteria.
- Major: Single: Physics, Physics with concentration in Astronomy
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Roger Dang
- Campus Address: TH 334
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2993
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page:http:// www.physics.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: varies
- Physics & Astronomy