Lauren Brollier Newton Scholarship Fund in History
College of Liberal and Creative Arts History Department
Scholarship awarded for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Awarding Department: History Department
- Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarships for continuing SF State Undergraduate students in History who through deed and word contribute to a positive learning environment within History Department.
1) Student will supply a short personal statement indicating how this scholarship will help them achieve their goals, and how the student contributes in deed and word to a positive learning environment at
- Major: Single; History
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Sophomore,Junior and Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing SF State Student
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 1 UNIT; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.5 Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Sheri Kennedy
- Campus Address: HUM 203
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1804
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: https://history.sfsu.edu/content/scholarships
Number of Awards:varies
Amount of Award:: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a short personal statement (1000 words max) indicating how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals, and how you contribute in deed and word to a positive learning environment at SFState.