- Associated Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your current cumulative GPA 2.5 or above?
- Will you be enrolled in 6 credit hours or more at SF State for Fall 2021?
- Short Answers:
The questions below will provide the reviewers of your application with more information about your educational goals, career goals, community involvement, leadership roles, and what you hope to achieve in the future. Limit responses to a maximum of 300 words for each question.
- Describe how this scholarship will contribute to your financial need and academic success? (Max 300 words)
- How have you demonstrated leadership and a commitment to serving others through your campus involvement and/or community service? (Max 300 words)
- Tell us about a time in your life when you overcame an inequity or advocated for social justice. (Max 300 words)
- What are your educational goals and where do you see yourself 5 years after you graduate from college? (Max 300 words)
- Recommendation Letter:
Please ask someone who knows you for (1) a letter of recommendation addressing your EDUCATIONAL GOALS, ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE involvement.
Request the letter of recommendation from (Professor, Employer, Mentor, Volunteer/Internship Coordinator) early in your application process to give them time. They will need to upload their letter by February 27, 2022 using Academic Works. The recommendation letter must be 1 page in length, on an OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD, and SIGNED. Provide the NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS below: